I heard an interesting story today.

Apparently in Niigata a woman went to the police to complain about some sexual harrassement she had been on the receiving end of and as a result of that the next day a policeman went to her place to find out more and get some details.

Anyway, seems that while he was there and "finding out more", he suddenly started groping her chest.

She of course complained about the policeman. And in the investigation his excuse was "tsui muramura shite shimatta".

I presume that means something like "I couldn't help myself".

It's in the (Japanese local) newspaper today....

Actually I didn't think this (the policeman groping the woman)was funny at all. I hope some serious action was taken against this person.

I'm all for hanky-panky and fun but it should be consensual. I hate it when guys take advantage of women just because they are physically weaker. It's even worse if the guy is abusing his power because of his rank or status. This guy is a shame to his uniform, to his country and to all men.

Props for posting what I was too lazy/passive to, Markie.

Seeing a victim violated by the one person who is supposed to help is disgusting, and that's on top of the fact that it's sexual molestation, which is repulsive enough.

There's nothing funny about this.