Quote:
Originally posted by SerreChe:
lol.gif I agree BOC, let's diet!

Fortunately I am 190cm, so the luv handles not hitting my knees yet. By the way was riding with a friend at Cortina a couple of w/e ago: 200cm & 127 kgs and in good shape. He was shredding the powder real good too!
Wonder how it feels if a 190cm & a 200cm guys lost control and sliding towards people eek.gif
I thought I am enough heavy (75kgs) to push people away when crashed, but don't think I can push a 127kgs away lol....

Hi Gamera,

In almost 30 years of skiing, monoskiing, snowboarding, I have never hit anybody. For the sake of others I will try to keep it that way \:D .I even have managed (so far) to avoid being hit while riding in Japan which is no small achievement. \:\)

But yes, getting hit by a 100kgs or 127Kgs payloads most probably would not be a pleasant experience...

By the way, I am glad to announce that after going hiking and riding with Montoya yesterday I am now 1.x Kg lighter. Nice to be back in the double digits... lol.gif

I need about 20 more such days of hiking!

yeah but damn that food is da bomb!!! You dont get fat cuz of that FF. Remember that. Its those 5 bags of chips and 15 cans of pi$$, err, beer, that you drink that adds on :p

6.5 hours of meetings. Should we pass Yamaguchi kun? Well, he never studies, has the worst grades in school, add disrupts class every 2 minutes; sure, lets pass him eek.gif :rolleyes: This handankai is absurd. None of these kids would be allowed to pass in the states. And Japanese wonder why they are finding themselves lower and lower than almost all other Asian counterparts. Unbelievable. Ahhh, only 2 more hours of meetings :rolleyes:

Hi SerreChe

Quote:

In almost 30 years of skiing,

Hum...finally anada hidden oyaji showed up \:D

Quote:

By the way, I am glad to announce that after going hiking and riding with Montoya yesterday I am now 1.x Kg lighter. Nice to be back in the double digits...

I think I also need 10 days hiking!

Yes Miteyak, I did start at 4, Bang on!

Not sure at what age the Oyaji-dom starts, so I might still be a pup. It's all in the head (a bit in the legs as well ;\) )

The other day while hiking with Montoya, met this 60 year old Japanese guy who hikes up to the top of Kagura every day... And when the summer comes he moves to New Zealand to get his fix... He is in top shape !

Serreche, the day after you were here we met a guy hiking up who had his birthday that day, he just turned 80...

80 freaking years old and still in the backcountry. Was interesting hearing him talk about "real" war stories, while he was wearing the latest Giro helmet and fat skis.

Quote:

By the way, I am glad to announce that after going hiking and riding with Montoya yesterday I am now 1.x Kg lighter. Nice to be back in the double digits... lol.gif

SerreChe, at the start of the season in Dec I weighed around 73kg. Now I'm around 67kg. I would probably be even less except for the daily beers.

80 years old and riding the bc... Now that is impressive. Wonder what is the oldest rider / skier in the Guiness (the book, not the beer).

Montoya, you and Izumi san are in top shape despite the beers ;\) . Could not slack off on the trail if I wanted to keep up with you guys.