I've seen that before. Kinda funny.

My wife ordered this hair removal thing from Japan, which pulls out your hairs and she was amazed by it. Her arms and legs were silky smooth with absolutely no pain or discomfort.

I think it only works on Japanese follicles and not big white guy follicles though, as she tried it on me for shits and giggles and nearly sent me through the roof as I felt each hair being yanked out of my skin on my stomach.

iie, kekkou desu!

Originally Posted By: 66jzmstr
I think it only works on Japanese follicles and not big white guy follicles though, as she tried it on me for shits and giggles and nearly sent me through the roof as I felt each hair being yanked out of my skin on my stomach.

Not true. It's just that you men are wimps! \:D

hahaha. That's me, hair everywhere!! I had a hairy chest when I was 13!! The only reason i didn't get stick from the other kids at PE was because the hardest guy in the year also had a hairy chest and was in my class. We used to laugh and say that we were REAL men, hehehe, we were 13!!!!

**** that for a laugh. I decided then and there that I was just gonna be hairy. Doesn't do me any harm, I can't even see it on my back!! Although in this heat it is a bit of nightmare:D

No, they're not funny. I had mine waxed once, at the suggestion of my (then) girlfriend, and it was the most pain I have ver endured. There was some the beautician even refused to try and remove, she was afraid she would take chunks of skin with the hair...

Never again.

yeah, hairy backs are NOT funny, or attractive, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna put myself thru the pain of waxing. I now just shave it, it doesnT get rid of it all, but it does thin it out...god damn bad genes!!!