• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lots of cloudy looking humid weather early on this morning  

High of 26 forecast for today, after a cool overnight. I like that.

It all melted?!?     Clear here too.

of course!

I notice on the new trail map they are showing a tree area to the right of Elite on the West mountain don't remember seeing access to it last year so you have to have a look at that for me and of course another restaurant reveiw :friend:

Is that the area over towards Shiribetsu? That area isn't that great really, rode in there last year - there is a good chance of freshies in there though, not many people head into there. The best part of that area is that you come out just above the terrain park :)

In typical Perth style, it is going to be 39 degrees tomorrow - and the lowest temperature for the rest of the week is going to be 37 degrees. Can't wait to get to the snow to cool down for a while.

sunny but cold start to the day......ice was forming in the shade!! It was a toasty -19 up in Niseko area last night according to my mate who lives there. I'll be at Rusutsu from tomorrow afternoon....yeah!!

Yeah it was the right hand side I was talking about - I quite like the runs off that west tiger pair - good for half a day anyway.

Yes I lapped it for a whole morning the day I was going home I like the trees just off the side of Giant not to many people ride there aswell