• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lots of cloudy looking humid weather early on this morning  

High of 26 forecast for today, after a cool overnight. I like that.

It all melted?!?     Clear here too.

I had to laugh the other day when I read my local paper online. Said that Dundee has been going through a heat wave and the hot temperatures were going to continue for another week, the next day was expected to top out at "sizzling" 22 degrees!!

lol

Pissed downa ll through the night. Pissed down all through the day. Still pissing down right now.

Excellent. Wash all that shit from the roads into the sea. Fill up those reservoirs from the mountains.

Originally Posted By: Mamabear
***NEWS FLASH***
Perth residents had to de-ice their cars this morning.
Proof of Global Cooling?
rollabout

Yup...coldest morning on record here in Perth today.
Definitely heading toward an Ice Age!
Originally Posted By: thursday
you talking to yourself again MB?

Don't I always!

[actually it was 2 chilly days in a row... 0.01 yesterday morning and -0.6 this morning which was the coldest on record. Still not enough for snow in the flat land - but getting me acclimatized for next weekend.]

SH who is predicting that? A press release from ski resorts desperately hoping to get more bookings ahead of the school holidays? lol

The Bureau of Meteorology are predicting July-Sept temps are highly likely to be above average over much of Australia and close to average in the SE. Nothing about predicting the coldest month in history!

Hokkaido has been hot for much of the last week but especially the last few days. Actually looking forward to some rain and for it to cool a little. we don't cope with extended hot periods too well up this way!