• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

(Inspired by the clubs thread!)

Seems that many of us have a lot of "free time" in a place we don't want to be. If you were stranded alone on a desert island with a computer that could only connect to one website and couldn't download anything...

lol.gif

I almost went for music, but then thought "I'd got mad if I couldn't talk to other people!" But actually, if I could talk to all you buggers about skiing and boarding while I was stuck on a desert island, I'd probably go even more insane!

Originally Posted By: tsondaboy
 Originally Posted By: soubriquet
daver's from North America. Not Greece or NZ \:\)

Damn! Of course, you are right I forgot that.
In that case were "goats" see "deers". \:D

Sheep (goats without brains).

"Married Sudanese goat dies

May 1, 2007

The animal, which became an internet sensation after it was wedded to a man who molested it, has passed away.

A Sudanese goat that became an internet sensation after it was "married" to a man who molested it has died after choking on a plastic bag, the BBC says.

Local elders ordered the man to marry the goat, later named Rose, after he was caught having sex with it in the South Sudanese capital of Juba last February."

So good surf for Indo and goats for everyone else would be more important than a pc?

I did a farmstay working on a goat farm in France for a few weeks while I was in uni. Really wierd situation, the kids I'd thought would be there (who were about my age), turned out to be in boarding school and the wife didn't speak to me or the husband. After I'd been stranded at the top of this mountain for about a week the 50-year old farmer started to tell me about the affair he'd had with the previous homestay girl. I changed my airplane ticket and got out of there pretty quick.

Didn't mind the goats though ;\)