SnowJapan Community
SnowJapan#David

New "Japan Travel" Forum

Welcome to the new "Travel" section of the Forums.

This section is intended for discussion on non-snow related travel and trips. Rules and Guidelines of the Forums in general apply to this new section.

Let the discussions begin!

• Like 1

You wanted this section didn't you CB? ;\)

You can post images just like you can in the other Forums. Either upload them the the Japan General Photos section on our site (or somewhere else) then  and as before should do it.

Give it a new thread thursday! How far from there you live?

Originally Posted By: SJForums
Would really like to see them.
( You do know you can create new threads, right? ;\) )

Lets Super Travel Thread! ;\)

Alright, when I have some time, or finally get internet at home Ill do that. Wrote up some good stories and have many more nice pics.

Lets finding time crazy.gif \:\(

Surely if a new thread beast were to be born, it could have a better name than "New Travel Forum" as the title. And even more surely it would make for a better forum if trips got their own threads. Anyway....

Anything would be better than creating your beast within the "Welcome" thread. But as I surely said, surely it would be best to have things separate? surely.

I think there may have been some tongue in cheek in cb and my comments ;\)

Separate threads is the only way to do it.

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.