hmm yeah, they come up with new things every year

Check this out :

http://www.ridehead.com/

and yes i own one cool.gif

the question is if the technology actually works or not? To be honest, dont know, but it is a great board that has improved my riding a whole lot.

all i need is some more snow under that board in minami alps, but i can look at it this way:

this weekend will give me a great chance to test my board in icy conditions, unless i find the energy and money to go to Hakuba

ATB

Thunder

bindings have a come a long ways too. The old one's look sugoi uncomfy and lllooowww tech.

I'm waiting for the shock obsorber bindings. I'm also waiting for the perfect wax...one application lasts a season in any condition or of course a board that doesn't need wax.

Hhhhm, what else do we need? confused.gif

The BOA system is a progressive technology that seems to be catching on. I am rocking BOAs this year (Vans Contras) and love the tech. I can get the boots on and off as fast as normal shoes, and if my foot is cramping up I can loosen it up really quick for the chair and then crank it down at the top.

My boots also have a passive tracking device in them. As fattwins said, the system is great if you need to find your dead body buried in an avalanche in Europe.

My DC boots have the BOA system too. Quite benri. \:\)

Read somewhere around here someone wanting heated goggles. Don't know about that but would really like the technology to have goggles absolutely positively cannot fog up no matter what. I fogged at the top of Hakkoda last season and had to ride down blind. It was rediculous...falling in tree wells, did a back flip (the only flip I've ever pulled off while SB'ing ;\) ) falling and crashing my way down for about an hour!! Without walki-talki's (sp?) I'da been gonners..