Ok so the classifieds are winter things only now so Ive got to re-post this. I need a cheap PS 2 or Xbox. Anyone know where to get one? Kansai boys mates hook a brother up I dont want to spend more than 10000 yen for it though.

• SnowJapan Admin

Fattwins, the post was not deleted just put in the Off Topic. You can find it on here...

The Classifieds section was always intended as a "winter sports only" place, it's just that we were getting more and more "I have 40 brand new coffee-making machines" type of posts on there that did not fit and it was time to be clearer on that. \:\)

yeah but i wanted to re-post it a way that set limits on what i want to pay. plus it helps spread the word about the change as well. That way people dont get angry about having stuff moved. People almost never read the rules.

PS

im going to ski pow today what are you gonna do!

Damm, I somehow got roped into this one. Here's the deal we worked out. I'm buying the beers for Thursday over this weekend. He's giving me the console to take to you, Fatts, and I'm collecting the beers at Hakuba in exchange.

I hope it's ok to check-in that thing on the plane. It isn't too fragile is it? I don't want to hand-carry that into the cabin.

they can takyubin it to you mate...or you can go up. If you do, get 宝亀 made by 亀齢 ..after sake matsuri this year thats all I wanna drink. But lookin forward to popping some 越乃寒梅 from Niigata as well.

sorry for hijacking the thread...ahh fack it its just FF :p

hey for the last flipping time I buy wine I perfer a nice taste. I like this new one I found in a box. Actually very nice brand wine usally over or about 1000 a bottle. The box for 2 litres is 1300 yen.

Thursday after all our battles i still gotta say thanks again.

cb bring your xbox up over the break so i can try it and see if i want it or should buy one pretty please.

Markie that extra 4 is confirmed right?