A poll for guys - would you obey this sign?

Do you like this poll?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

I would stand, I have decent aim and prefer the effeciency of the method....and I would probably leave the seat up in defiance too ( I do normally put it down)

Notice how the standup man is uncouth with his cap on reverse but the sitting man is refined with his cap facing forward.

Quote:
Originally posted by TJ OZ:
I'm a stander as well. My aim is perfect except after sex where I hit both side walls with a forked stream.
the old forked stream! one of the hazards of being a cut guy.
 Quote:
Originally posted by TJ OZ:
I'm a stander as well. My aim is perfect except after sex where I hit both side walls with a forked stream.
What's all that about then? I've only ever had that when a strand of 'black dental floss' passes over the nozzle and is firmly tucked under the 'comfort skin' on both sides.

So do please explain what extra handicap your parents have inflicted on you. I'm more curious than a bag of crisps.

You didn't mention not being able to piss properly when you were singing the praises of genital mutilation before. What other benefits are there I wonder?

Muwahahahahaha!

Close inspection of that toilet seat shows that it has lost a couple of the seat pads, so it would be a rattler too. No way any self-respecting bloke would sit on it like a girl to relieve hisself.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ocean11:
No way any self-respecting bloke would sit on it like a girl to relieve hisself.
I will have no problem with going along with that request, so it doesn't say much about my self-respect as well as my aim.
Also, what's with this forked stream thing? I get that all the time. It never happened when I was young. Now I keep a small mop in my toilet to keep the floor clean after that happens.
 Quote:
Originally posted by Markie:
Also, what's with this forked stream thing? I get that all the time. It never happened when I was young. Now I keep a small mop in my toilet to keep the floor clean after that happens.
Getting persistent humpers-hose are we Markie? Time to lay off CBs arse :p

I saw movie recently where the brow beaten husband had to sit down to pee, orders from his nagging wife, cant remember the title though, perhaps it was "About Schmidt' with Jack Nicholson?

re: hitting the sign, in Primary school there was a kid with the most powerful stream I ever encountered, he could stand at the door entrance of the boys toilet and stream it out the window above the urinal - about 3 metres away. It could easily hit the roof too.

snowglider, did we go to the same school?!?

There was a kid in year two who could pee out the window over the urinal. The teachers used to get rightly pissed off and lecture us about it, but could never catch the culprit. That is until one day he actually managed to spray a teacher walking outside the window! lol.gif There was no getting out of that one. The same kid also managed to hit the (admittedly low) ceiling of the boys toilet. Funny thing was seeing it dribble back on his head in an unanticipated consequence! lol.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by spook:
i just want to know who voted yes?! fess up
I haven't voted yet, but if we're doing a tally, I will put my "Yes" vote in now. That will count for 1 and leave no doubt. As for the rest....
 Quote:
Originally posted by Oyuki kigan:
I would never wear my ballcap to the front.
yeah that's strange eh? why do we also have to wear our caps correctly while sitting?
that sign would certainly tempt me to at the very least to break my own distance pee personal best.

Its been a while since a new thread this long greeted me at work in the morning. Thank you!

Avoid sitting in public toilets at all costs, be damned with the sign.

For 2 years I had a toilet seat that just wouldn't stay up. i fixed it and all was well for a week,. Then mid way thu a standing piss it would slowly fall shut and I was left trying to prop it up with my foot whilst pissing and balancing on the other foot.

In the end I grew up and realised that being a man means more than standing and pissing (that's a quote form the best man speech I made at a mates wedding as well). Pretty quickly I realised that a seated pee suits my incredibly lazy personality. Sitting means you can totally disengage from the world for a few seconds and reduces the frequency one needs to clean the toilet by about 80%. I really am a very lazy person around the house. In fact, the only time I pee standing up these days is at work or in the shower, when I piss whilst cleaning my teeth. three birds with one stone and a perfect solution for a guy that can't be bothered doing anything in the home.