"Why do Western guys like Japanese gals so much?"

Quote:
Originally posted by grungy-gonads:
It was totally crap, as might have been expected. It always amazes me how they seem to be able to fill 2 hours with 3 minutes of programming.
They're able to do it because people don't turn their TVs off in disgust.

I think Japanese people are the most television-obsessed people in the world. The amount of money spent on producing extremely bad TV shows here is just ridiculous. People should read more books or get a hobby?! Just sitting there all day passively watching TV does not constitute a hobby as far as I am concerned.

lol.gif

I am light-heartedly concerned at the amount of expressed disappointment at the let down. What did you all expect? It's a TV for goodies sake, a boob tube. You actually live in Japan and you are foriegn and you have Japanese women under your arm, and so do your friends... so you don't need a TV to tell you about why they like you. I think Ger got that.

That was the first bit of JTV I have watched in a quite a while other than the odd bit of Sumo and news. The only reason I turned the damn thing on was because of this thread. I was hoping for some hot shots of Jgirls in FMBs. That is why I was disappointed ;\) Otherwise, not really surprised at the poor quality...