BushPig should change his name to TimTam.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by le spud:
Snowglider - with due respect, those are the most limp wristed biscuit names I have ever heard. Seriously.
with due respect the are the names of chocolate biscuits! who gives a flying sexual encounter what they are called! as long as they taste good and all the bikkies mentioned are the business
They are not names of a cricket bat, car, ski, snowboard, mountain bike or some other extension of ones masculinity, just biscuits
wink1.gif

p.s Spud I think you should go for a forum handle loaded with irony such as "Larrikin" or "Bogan"
or perhaps "Ocker"
harhar.gif

Cricket bat lol.gif

Don’t get all protective of your kiwi bickie names, you Toffee Puff Sultana Pastie.

TimTam – calling me pottie head is just silly. I may be a shit head in reality, but the Pottie-Potato link is weak at best.

Bushpig is a good name. The only photo I've seen of the chap himself seemed to feature a good view up his nose like you usually get with a pig, so I thought that was appropriate. And he wasn't bald and pink like a farm pig, so the bush bit seems to fit too.

TimTam could be any one of those lame people who pop up once every few months, type something utterly inconsequential with a slightly complaining tone, then disappear again.

But TimTam is funny and I bet he is just like one in real life. Creek Boy could confirm that.

For him to be a BushPig he would have to be a complete and utter bogan, beyond anything you could comprehend unless you visited the various armpits of Australia. in fact, when I was young, a Bush Pig was the name given to a particularly ugly and sexually hyperactive illiterate woman.

How about TicTac?

and also

Quote:

in fact, when I was young, a Bush Pig was the name given to a particularly ugly and sexually hyperactive illiterate woman.

How about TicTac?

that was what it meant when I was a little tac too spud ;\)
 Quote:

- My real name (i find having a pretend internal name quite silly, which is why I keep changing them. They are all meaningless made up things. i use my real name on every other forum I am currently active on).
Couldn't agree more
Always felt like a loser when I'd meet people from SJ and have to introduce myself as Toque.
I'm really not computer geek