Most ridiculous public message

Sometimes I just have to laugh at the messages you either hear or read in Japan.

Ones like "Remember to continue walking after getting off the moving escalator" and stuff like that.

Any good ones you can remember off hand. Let's collect

I like the ones that prevent me from having big accidents, and am thankful for them like "Don't get your finger caught in the door" on the trains.

And in my shower room (in my house) there is a sticker that reminds me to "turn off the water when finishing the shower". That always prevents me from wasting water which again is a big help.

\:\)

How about telling people when they are suppose to applaud.

My first apartment has instruction diagrams on the toilet to show men how to lift the seat for n#1s but to sit down for #2s.

Or the announcements to watch out for foul balls after a foul ball is hit in baseball.

Quote:
Originally posted by Bushpig:
lol.gif That is a cracker fukdane.

One they kept blaring over the speakers at the beach a few weeks back: "Parents with infants, please watch your children in the water so they don't drown"

Duh! confused.gif
Sounds pretty dumb to us but the amount of kids I've seen get into trouble just playing on the waters edge is amazing. People just don't have any respect for how powerful a little wave can be to a kid (or even adults)

No Smorking was quite funny \:\)

I find the non stop announcements rather annoying.

What about the ones that tell you the ski lift is about to end.

"Please take umbrella when it raining. Please do not take other peoples ones."

That actually makes sense to me.

I like the weather reports that tell you what kind of clothing is suitable and weather or not you should hang your laundry at the end of the report.