The SJ work week in review

Work week ended Friday 8 Sep.

Quite a funny week, lots of jokes and childish stuff. EskimoBaseCamp was renamed PeskyHoeSpaceTramp and generally harassed for being a selfish bum and depriving us all of a few pictures of NZ snow. The Australians went nuts offering different opinions on the deaths of some people. Beanie revealed the evils of porcupines in Canada and now we all hate them. The Hakuba Xmas Party Planning Committee started out sounding like a tea club but then Markie sparked things up with talk of anal sodomy with 'Sweet Boy'. It should be quite a party. Niseko continued to get the flogging it deserves, although some Niseko patriots have started to offer a little defence. A guy who works in a mine booked a flight and a hotel for his trip to Hakkers and half of Hong Kong asked about Niseko. TJ announced that he has invested every last cent into a creaky wooden hotel in the most earthquake prone region of Japan and BushPorc showed the heat resilience of a timtam by rushing to Yahoo Auctions.jp and buying a powder board within 30 mintues of being told to do so by a bunch of people who didn't mean it in the first place. Ocean11 was pretty nice and I was no worse than usual, not that either of us are newsworthy items in the first place, I just wanted to mention myself. Despite SerreChe's best efforts to be the only killjoy French alpinist on Earth, the big talking and dick waving over the Sock Monkey descent continued. MrW revealed that he drives a 2 tonne SUV and Dizzy started planning for his upcoming week-long pre season reccy of Hakkuba lines that TGR are too scared to ride. The weather has started to cool in some parts and the world hasn't ended just yet. Goemon posted a funny picture.

Pretty good week of work.

(only joking about the hotel, TJ)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by le spud:

BushPorc showed the heat resilience of a timtam by rushing to Yahoo Auctions.jp and buying a powder board within 30 mintues of being told to do so by a bunch of people who didn't mean it in the first place. )
lol.gif Fairly well summed up french fry! Actually CB had been on my case about it since last season, and I almost did get one last year. (just to put it in context, and defend myself a tad ;\) )

What a pair of bureaucratic poms \:\) No need for a date, just add the weekly SJ-work-week review in review to this thread rather than make a new one for each week.

EBC - only you would feel smug about being called a PeskyHoe.

BushPorc, or should that be TimTam: yeah, whatever, CB made you do it

Cool post.

Quote:
Originally posted by le spud:

anal sodomy

Is there any other sort? \:D Not that I want to find out either way. Although I had a mountain almost tear me in two one afternoon when I got a bit carried away with my own ability.

Its always made me wonder why Toyota over here uses the phrase "Bugger" in thier advertising. \:\)

SJ.com forums work week ended 15 September

What a lazy bunch we are, not a whole lot of quality work to report. If the boss finds out he won’t be happy. Most prominent this week was Soub’s demonstration of his gift of foresight when he predicted the death of an Aussie by slamming his car into a tree on the side of a gravel road. RIP Peter Broccoli. The other dead Australian has not yet been able to rest in peace and that thread burns on like a lamp fuelled with a kilogram of wombat fat collected from a road kill down the road from Aussie Zoo. Just as the cooling late summer trend seemed to have retraced a little to the warm side, Canada saved the day with reports of snow down to 2000m. But then their party was pissed on by a grim El Nino prediction. For the second week in a row Eskimobasecamp failed to submit a small trip report from her NZ adventure. Whilst indulging in a ridiculous spending spree, TimTam continued to masquerade as someone called Bushpig and the SJ authorities threatened to remove name changing privileges for forum members. You get that kind of thing from people who are known only by a number, hey snowjapan#4 (wink). Let me see, what else did we achieve this week… F’all really. Kintaro got a parking ticket and tsondaboy wants to buy an eski, I talked about a car that isn’t even available in Japan and Veronica didn’t talk about her iPod. The Off Topic section hit 100,000 and we all attached some empty psychological meaning to this round number. Rach started a thread asking about Canada with a vague inference that she might go there one day. She then didn’t say another word on the 2 page topic. You can’t do that Rach, it isn’t a fair day’s work. Next week Dizzy will be battling alone through some dark and scary wild weather on the haunted ridge line above Hakuba, the highest and steepest alpine region in Japan. I hope he carries his poo out with him in collection of little plastic bags. And I hope they don’t burst open in his pack. Lets all wish Dizzy the best for his adventure starting this Sunday. Go Dizz. May the image of this Jelly Fish guide you in dark times

Jelly_Fish1.jpg