that is not new. micky d's uses premium beef because it is cheap for them. they are the largest purchaser of beef products in the world. they are the reason for inflated beef sales. they buy up soooo much of it, the remaining supply is in high demand. you should be much more worried about other smaller operations when it comes to this issue.

now if you want to talk about all the other crimes against humanity that that evil enterprise is guilty then let the rockets flare, but as for the quality of their meat, they are clean.

BP, nope it's all beef, surprisingly enough. The chicken mince, on the other hand, is full of phosphates and preservatives, which is pretty apparent if you've ever tasted a chicken mcnugget...

Quote:
now if you want to talk about all the other crimes against humanity that that evil enterprise is guilty then let the rockets flare
Go on give us some examples (apart from the undelish grub they serve) ;\)
 Quote:
Originally posted by rach:
Stop scoffing. They look like nice ladies.
... yes, all FOUR of them!

Paraphrasing a Dan Ackroyd comment: McD's 100% Ground Beef = all hoofs and butt-holes.

Why? because they are women? Would you be so quick to react if it was two quite large guys in speedos munching on some Maccas? The fact is, they have agreed to pose for that photo and are therefore opening themselves up to having the piss taken. Am I wrong?

I just don't like it when people make fun of fatties, regardless of whether they're male or female.

Maybe that photo was meant for their own private collection and someone stole it and put it on the internet! :p

fair enough on the making fun of fatties. BUT, comoon, someone stole that pic? I think not Nicole. Two adults posing like that for a laugh, in their underwear?? confused.gif More likely they were paid to do it. Don't get yer knickers in a knot now! ;\)