Haha yes. But less of that maybe now with "cool biz" being cool and all.

The last few days have been much cooler here. Yesterday was Shiozawa matsuri, today is Muikamachi matsuri - very heavy rain for both! I don't think I'll bother.

Quote:
Originally posted by tsondaboy:
My back started hurting because I had the air-condition on all night. I now have to turn it off before I go to bed. \:\(
Don't ya have a timer Tsonda?

The aircon is a 04 model so it has many new functions. The one I use a lot is supposed to be a low power mode that you can set wile sleeping. It also has a timer, but after the aircon turns off and the temperatures starts building up again I usually wake up. If I fell asleep without the aircon on even if I feel hot, I usually don’t wake up till morning.

So basically I prefer to sleep either with the aircon on all night or turn it of before I go to bed.

It is unnecessarily hot and sunny here. If this were Sydney then it would be regarded a perfect summers day. It has been that way for 2 weeks now. Great if there is a cool salty ocean. Crap if there is nothing but hot.

Unless one is a farmer or one lives on a beach, summer is useless.

wan wan wan wan.

• 2 weeks later...

cold where Im at. not cold enough to stop me going for a surf when the conditions merit it, but still enough to enjoy a warm fire, hot soup and good whiskey. and the snow fields here continue to get snow...YAY \:\)

• 4 weeks later...

Its Autumn here. Quite cold, windy, 'bad' rainy weather every day for 3 weeks, foliage going brown and today I saw some falling from trees. It struggles to reach 20 degrees most days and is a cool 10 when I walk to work. 15 degrees is a pretty steady average at the moment. Nice.