I see Michael Jackson is in Japan. I unfortunately got to see some of it on the tv this morning after watching the football.

It seems he is getting married. (The other person is a human apparently). Still seems to attract zillions of screaming fans. He looks as ridiculous as ever.

Last night before I went to bed I was setting the vid and flicking through channels. MTV Japan music awards was on and Jackson was there to accept some kind of "lifetime achievement" award. He made a sickly sweet speech on how much he loves the fans etc etc.

He also said thanks to his children. I'm certain he called one of them "Blanket"?!? lol.gif

Blanket is his son's actual name.

Which reminds me, I highly recommend downloading the South Park episode "The Jeffersons" if you haven't seen it already. I'm laughing just thinking about it.

I saw a repeat of that over the weekend. My that man (man?) is creepy for sure. He totally seems to believe in his own bubble world.

He was on the Smap program last night - surprising them by visiting them without them expecting it (yeah right). He is creepy, strangely fascinating. But there is a distinct air of "sad sad person" around him rather than superstar.