With the warmer weather starting recently I have noticed the office here getting a bit ripe with some not great smells. Had a bit of a clean up this morning and found the following:

- a banana that must have been decomposing for a few months. Almost hard it was, dark brown shriveled up.

- some old mikans that must have been from last fall. They were pretty shrivelled as well.

- an old tshirt I had worn before winter to do some training - for some reason it was round the back of a chair.

I have cleaned up now so my office is once more presentable.

At college I used to do some "food experiments" that sounded like your office mina2. Not that I knew at the time. The house I lived in when I was a student was totally gross I don't know how I survived it without getting ill.

(And yes where were all the ladies?)

The other day I was sitting at my co-worker's desk working on his computer when I noticed a rank smell. I looked under his desk and saw that there were fruit flies swarming around his bin - a closer inspection showed a rotten, half-eaten apple and half a meat pie inside.

When I mentioned to him that he probably shouldnt throw food in the inside bins because the cleaners only empty them once a week he answered, "That's alright, flies don't bother me".

Freak!