1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

We really need to know if the sharks will be allowed to use their frickin' "laser" beams or not.

shark.jpg

And of course, where the fight was to take place.

I will vote once I know.

lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

Where did you get that picture. It's a killer.

Let's say the fight is held in salt water deep enough for the shark to swim in but still shallow enough for the tiger to stand.

I vote that they should indeed be allowed laser beams, but that tigers should be compensated with some form of weapon too... Also, I like Rag-dolls idea for place: The inter-tidal zones.

lol.gif Love that diagram!

He does like like he's from Birmingham, doesn't he? I wonder what it is......?

This discussion is all well and good, but we still need to know about the frickin *lasers*.

That tiger in the water looks like a big girl. A shark would chomp that tiger up easy mate.

depends on the type of tiger and the type of shark. for instance, a siberian tiger would slaughter a nurse shark, but i think that a great white would take down a sumantran tiger pretty fast.

what about a saber-tooth tiger?

Nice one Farquah! I was contemplating throwing up a thundercat myself! They never could kill mumrah either, so if the shark was tougher than mumrah then the tiger would stand no chance...

well, i am going to change my vote slightly, and suggest that the battle would continue evenly until one died of natural causes. so i suppose i would once again depend if the battle were taking place in the ocean or on land. one is not going to be able to breath. UNLESS, of course we suit them up with artifical resperation devices.

so back to my point, i think it would end when one died of old age. which lives longer?

Sharks live much longer than cats. From Wikipedia: "It is believed that (whale sharks) reach sexual maturity at around 30 years and the life span has been estimated to be between 60 and 150 years."

well then it would have to be the shark then. but the tiger will always live on forever in our hearts.

so on a cosmic level, the battle would last for eternity.

so i will return to my original vote, it's a draw.

lol.gif OK Let's assume neutral ground where for some reason the two are able to breathe but neither is out of it's element. No "laser" beams, no weapons. Natural predatory skill. Which one has it?
  • 4 weeks later...