1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

Soccer has their little thread, so its time for the Rugby thread, Super 14 is underway and already the Crusaders at the top of the table.

Poll to start things off then a regular thread to shoot the breeze about the comp.

Go the 'saders.

punk.gif

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miso< It is a bit of an arse the coverage but better than the 6 nations coverage! More repeats of the games during the week. Good that most of the live games are on at respectable drinking hours though!!! BAck at uni in the UK we had to get up at ridiculous hors in the morning to watch the S12, which led to a very messy day of beers!!

Am with Hurricanes for sure this season, but should be a good one. Nice to see how the new boys come along!

farq:

Any S14 is better than none, which is what I have thanks to the huge snow falls before xmas. It knocked the antenna off line and I can't get up to the roof to fix it.

We're moving next month so I'm gonna put the dish outside my bedroom window so I can brush the snow off. \:\)

Sub:

Quote:
Brumbies all the way ...

--------------------

Embrace The Ugly.

These go together really well.

snowglider:

I'm debugaijin

Had a bad week last week, after a good start.

Added you to my mates list. We have a bet running for 2 dozen beers on this with my mates from Miyazaki.

Only rule is you have to pick your own team. (Which is not a prob in your case)

Have just registered with the Virtual RUgby jobby and added you boys above! I am Bosh-tastic.

Miso< spuing about not being able to watch the games..but its even better excuse to opop down to the pub to watch it!! Managed to pester my local izakaya that has a TV to put it on in the evenings now! Locals getting quite into it!

I just add you, I did alright last week.

Conrad Smith didnt do alright though, big blow for the 'canes - out for 6 months with a busted leg.

Looks Like Nem Plymouth shot themselves in the foot for more games with a sub par attendence. The Hurricanes officials said you needed a certain figure to guarantee to host a game next season, but it seems they didnt get it.

Go the Hurricanes! As much as Id love to see them win I just cant see the Crusaders tripping up, especially with the mercurial Dan Carter directing the ship.

And with Conrad Smith out with his broken leg, does that put Ma'a Nonu in the box seat for the ABs centre position?

Oh Virtual Rugby comp..Im 'Da Republic'

Maoriboy:

Have faith my friend. This is our year (if the pack can keep it together)

Any of you blokes up for a little wager? Loser sends the winner 2 doz (in beer coupons).

We'll give bosh-tastic a 50 point bonus as he missed the 1st 2 weeks.

Big week of rugby all round and not just in the S14 comp. HUGE shock back home with England going down to Scotland in a tryless yet historic 18-12 at Murrayfield!!! Seems that the "sweaty socks" have been on a bit of a romp since beating France the other week!!

Hurricanes top of S14 and FAtty MAtty Dunning being a bad boy on pitch!! BOSH!