help!

i'm currently living in a leopalace & think i'd like to move out.

i've heard it's really expensive to move out. does anyone know what i need to do, how much notice i need to give, what i've gotta pay etc?

thanks~

hahaha! Fake your own death!

I lived in Leopalace for a while when I first came here, I moved with the about times and found their service quite good (although quite small).

If your contract says 90 days or pay the remainder that would be your answer. I only had short contracts so I could move out quickly but maybe things have changed!

I will check with my wife and see if she has more useful info!

Is there any way you can get someone to take over your lease? Or, perhaps if you come up with a sob story they might cut you some slack?

Otherwise, give notice now I guess and stick it out for the remaining three months...

wow, thanks for the help. now how do i go about faking my death? do like olivia newton-john's boyf & just fall off the planet?(i'm sure gaijin must do this all the time, but how?)

any warnings about leopalace? um.. the kitchen is non-existent. i've got one hot plate & a sink with a tiny shelf above it. you can definitely find somewhere bigger/cheaper elsewhere, but it was nice not having to buy a fridge/tv/microwave/washingmachine/heater/bed/table.

there is nowhere for storage.

otherwise it's nice, small & warm. can't complain really.. except for the 3month notice bit.