I have talked about this guy before but I know a guy who slurps absolutely everything - I have heard him slurping and eating very loudly all of the following -- snicker bars, kitkats, manju, bananas and more. Hot or cold, solid or liquid, it doesn't matter.... it gets slurped and scoffed very loudly.

Animals look on with disgust.

Apart from his absolutely disgusting habits, he is probably the most annoying person I have ever met and had to work near.

natto was on the menu for lunch today. a little boy took 7 packs of mustard from his buddies & mixed it all up, i swear he looked like he was going to puke. & he was still struggling with when the lunch gang were ready to return all the plates.

is there a special mustard for kids? i'm guessing 8 packets would be quite hot.

also, has anyone seen the special natto eating device, i saw it in my local eiden store, i think it was chopsticks or something that somehow mixed it up better.. not sure.

My friend told me the more mixes natto the more tastes better. But I can't tell the difference and don't care. I usually put a little vinegar with mustard. Avocado and Natto wrap with lettuce is my lazy vegetarian dinner sometimes.