ive seen some pretty outrageous stuff having lived in canada for the past few years.

last year i lived on a toronto downtown street and our neighbours had an 10 foot inflatable nutcracker in their front lawn. the thing was up from november through to mid january.

when i was back in nova scotia this past weekend i saw what was probably an 8 foot inflatable snow globe with a snowman and santaclause inside. the thing was blowing fake snow and everything. it was REALLY tacky.

The Grizwald's live not far from me. They click on the lights the day after halloween. It's insane! I've got a few festive lights on the balcony but to light up the whole neigborhood with blinking lights is going overboard.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kintaro:
The Grizwald's live not far from me. They click on the lights the day after halloween. It's insane! I've got a few festive lights on the balcony but to light up the whole neigborhood with blinking lights is going overboard.
You may have to be American to undertand this. Classic! \:D
 Quote:
Originally posted by Plucky:
If your talking about the Griswalds that I know ( the family that leave the dog tied to the car on their vacations!) then I rekon it doesn't matter where ya from!
 Quote:
Originally posted by Indosnm:
 Quote:
Originally posted by Plucky:
If your talking about the Griswalds that I know ( the family that leave the dog tied to the car on their vacations!) then I rekon it doesn't matter where ya from!
I didn't realize the power of Clark stretched so far \:D Absolute classic movie!

Ask me anything about the 'Vacation' movies. Sadly, I will know the answer.

;\) \:D