Are Japanese a bit sleazy?

Haha brit-gob,

Do you mean big-will has kinda round belly and bald head? I also might be going there lol.

Misos, maybe you could say that but however hard Japanese study English, anyway it's not our mother tongue so perhaps one can never comprehend some sensitive meanings which is hidden. Probably we Japanese should be really careful to choose words.

I think there's a bit of a difference between "nicebreast" and "grungy gonads". I have to say that names like "nicebreast" are a bit offputting (from a woman's point of view). Then again, it could wind up being a guy with an avatar of a chicken breast.

Quote:
Originally posted by sunrise:
Then again, it could wind up being a guy with an avatar of a chicken breast.
I met a guy in Sydney one new years. He was walking down the street saying "Hi girls do you want to see my cock?". Then just before they could get angry he would open his big trench coat to reveal a huge stuffed checken he had stolen from the pub he had just been to!

Now I'm in trouble. ;\)

Neko, my point (jokingly)was that some Japanese posters like to have sexy snow japan names. I saw the latest member was someone called "nicebreast" and when I clicked on the profile they were Japanese.

Good on ya! Better than just picking the area you live in like I did.

MissElegant isn't sleazy. She's elegant. Elegant girls are never sleazy. Or, not very often anyway.

I mean, can you imagine The Artist Formerly Known as Morinomiya-Sama being sleazy? It would surely be all the more shocking because of her accustomed elegance.

I think you get my point.