Me and the boyf have decided to to tie the knot!

clap.gif

Boss was a bit shocked as I hadn't told him I had a boyfriend! Have to leave my nice cheap company apartment but spent the weekend looking and found a good place near the station. \:D

Congratulations to you! clap.gif

Boss has probably heard it all before, probably used to that kind of "sudden" announcement. Officially only a few of the ladies where I work have boyfriends, but most of them do.

(You will soon be able to have "relations" as well, bonus!!)

Congratulations.

And a word of advice. All of the trappings of weddings cost big money, and all that money goes on one day. Some people find that it would have been better used as a cushion against future stresses. We have some very expensive and perfectly useless engagement and wedding rings sitting in a drawer somewhere...

Quote:
Originally posted by Ocean11:
DON'T watch the movie lin. You can tell from the first 3 minutes that it's total shit. There isn't even anything Greek about it either.
Hey genius, it happens to be that I am a Greek. Although it is true that in some parts the movie exaggerates, it describes accurately and caustic numerous good and bad aspects of the Greek mentality. thumbsup.gif

So basically it is better for you not to speak about a culture that you don’t understand. It only damages your reputation if you do so. ;\)

Yeah, whatever Kostas. Brilliant film. Very funny. Very perceptive. Very Greek. (Forgive me, I'm basing my judgment on only the first 10 minutes after which I gave up. 5 minutes into a 'comedy', if you can't even manage to crack a weak grin, you know you've picked badly.)

Are you really Greek?! I had no idea. Where is Greece anyway? Is it near Iraq?

Well Ocean11, once one of my professors said to me something that put me into serious thinking about how should I express myself and address others.

“The boundary between “smart” and “smart ass” is a very thin line, that many people fail to understand”

Gudbye t' Jane

Gudbye t' Jane

Like a dark horse

See how she ran!

She's a queen

AND I KNOW

SHE'S ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT!

Which is my classicmomentsinBritishrockhistory-quoting way of saying "Congratulations!"

You'll not regret it!