In all honesty....absolute crap.

Saturday was crap. Heavy, crusty snow. I also fell into a 3meter tree well and had visions of suffocation by snow. My last run of the day, I took a bunch of guys out on the backside and confirmed the messed-up-ness (is that a word?) of my knee. I spent Sunday in a hotel room watching a blizzard rage. I also got molested by a female hotel worker, usually a good thing, but in this case it didn't make me happy.

Got some cool footage of some fireworks though, so all was not lost.....

(edited for language - I was a wee bit mad after the trip. sorry bout that - I'll watch it in the future)

i dunno... it was springy on saturday and super warm, but fun to carve it up on the trail nonetheless \:D i am absolute crap on the table, but i got a chance to practise a wee bit too...

sunday was crummy weather, but we ended up at shimakura and there was powder to be had. very slippy though, with 30cm or more of light pow in most places, sitting on top of harder stuff that had been warmed the previous day. keeping to less steep stuff and being careful made it a great day with great friends and some fun skiing!!! clap.gif

Same as Fattwins!! Hakuba was epic on Sunday. There must have been 60cm-70cm of snow from Saturday night through sunday and it was pretty light too, especially by Sunday afternoon. By Monday all our tracks had gone and it was freshies again although the snow wasn`t as deep as Sunday and it started getting heavier later in the day at the bottom. Whats this about sh*te conditions elsewhere!?!?!?