Any gamers on here going for any of the "next generation"?

I'll probably end up getting PS3 and 360, but maybe wait a bit to see how it all pans out. (Actually I always say that, but always seem to end up buying them right at the beginning)

That's what they're saying. No date for Revolution yet. 360 probably November this year. I'll decide when I know more than I do now, but will surely end up with at least one.

I kinda like the look of the PS3 controller actually... and I'm sure it feels better in your hands that many people are imagining. They're hardly likely to put little thought into it when so much is at stake.

• 2 weeks later...

Working overtime to be able to buy a PS3?

Speaking to Japanese economic website Toyo Keizai, he stated that Sony’s aim for PS3 is “for consumers to think to themselves ‘I will work more hours to buy one’. We want people to feel that they want it, irrespective of anything else.”

lol.gif

If I were staying in Japan for at least another 4 years Id consider buying the 360 and the PS3 (probably the PS3 first), but as Im not sure of my plans maybe I'll wait and see what happens (in regards to my plans that is)

It was on the news last night here. In the most listed chart, XBox 360 got 1% of the votes compared with something like 76% for PS3. It sure has a bit mountain to climb here.