All you eigo senseis! Help.... brackets!

Help!

If I have a sentence like this that ends with some text in brackets, is it right to put the full stop outside the bracket, (like this).

or

If I have a sentence like this that ends with some text in brackets, is it right to put the full stop inside the bracket, (like this.)

IT`s not a requirement for the JET programme. In fact it may be a disadvantage. The ALTs I know who are qualified teachers are the most frustrated with their jobs, most of the ones that started the same time as me two years ago, left as soon as they could.

I think for most other English teachers here qualifications are necessary.

I wonder sometimes what qualifications the Japanese English teachers need.

i'm a jet and i'me also a qualified teacher... i think if anything, it makes you persevere a lot more with the job... i stuck it out for 3 years... only the last half year has got me homesick... in my case, the frustrating bit is the really bad kids (i have lots) who make your life a living hell, but having said that, the really great ones cheer you up a treat. i don't know if being qualified is a disadvantage or not, but i'll admit that a lot of people in my class applied and i was the only one who got accepted (not that i'm very special...)

anyways, shut up shimba! :rolleyes:

ok, i say to myself \:D