Made me wonder how many bars I've been in my life.

If I've been going to bars since I was a late teen.... it'll probably be less than half of that in total.

Usually when I find a bar I tend to frequent it rather than think "hmmm time to find a new one". I think of bars like I think of shoes. If its comfortable and I like it I dont go looking around for a new one straight away \:\) crap simile?? yeah probably but what do I care :p

Lofty aspirations! If his mission gets famous enough in the NYC area bartenders will probably start to comp his drinks and he can drink for free. Maybe he can find sponsorship and do a world tour next year!

I doubt if I've been to 1000 bars. I'm like you maoriboy, when I find a bar I like, I go back. I don't "hashigo" very often.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kintaro:
I doubt if I've been to 1000 bars. I'm like you maoriboy, when I find a bar I like, I go back. I don't "hashigo" very often.
I think we had about 1000 bars in Athens, Georgia at my Uni!! \:D

Agree with most peeps. I generally go to the same few bars and just found a nice one here in Ashiya but still havent found any comparable to a few I went to in Hiro. My mates club in Shinsaibashi is really nice but too noisy to go chill out at most of the time - strictly for PA-TIs
  • 4 years later...