They wear towels just like you seen.

talisker's had too much malt.

Although it'll make an interesting story if he hasn't...

(Friend of mine stumbled on a backcountry onsen where a Japanese couple were filming themselves on the job. Mrs Seksu greeted him warmly as he climbed in, and carried on with her bumping.)

Well I have seen it before - on the slopes that is. In a real famous place back in the States called Tuckerman Ravine located in New Hampshire on the east coast. If you are unfamiliar - Tuckerman Ravine has no lifts and is a hike to spot with snow depths reaching over 50 feet because of the way the wind deposits the snow there. The ski season doesn't really kick off there until April and sometimes lasts well into June. It is a three mile hike up to where the skiing starts - and many times you pack some beers with you. Well a few years ago "Ice" beer was the rage. Hoofed a 12 pack up there and placed them individually with care into their own little "snow" cooler. Do a run - drink a beer - do a run - drink a beer. Well this went on for some time (see liquid courage). And it was spring....warm....beers....I guess the rest is history.