Yes, me. Last weekend was the first on a board, on Japanese snow, on a gondola. I was so excited that on my first ride up the hill that "it" just happened. Does that count?

It has never happned to me before... promise.

I believe that to be a member of the milehighclub, you have to do "it" with someone whilst a mile or more up.

I'm guessing your "it", deebee, was by your lonesome, so I'm afraid you don't qualify. Better luck next time! \:D

Chuckle chuckle chuckle...

hee hee hee... !!!

Corny jokes seem all the rage today!

Is that really true about the nappy changing thing on a Virgin flight? I thought the toilet would be about the only place possible...

Isn't there one of those stupid japlish words that describes a guy and a girl riding a gondola together at Naeba or something? Unfortunately though, I dont think they do anything except just sit in the gondola together...

Seriously though... getting back on the TOPIC, wink wink nudge nudge. Ummm, I wonder how many people are members of this highly restricted, exclusive club? My mate nearly got in but they busted him for having the wrong shoes or something... or so he reckons. He got down and dirty on the gondola yes... Shiga somewhere I think. And yes that was the gondola version of the club, not the aeroplane version that everyone seems to be talking about!

No, no, deebee. I disagree with you again. This time about what you said about Ocean. I will not let you tarnish his good name.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Ocean11:

Me, I like to eat a KitKat in the gondola

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oral sex does NOT count!

BTW, going back to what YOU did:

Quote:
. I was so excited that on my first ride up the hill that "it" just happened. Does that count?

I think that more than qualifies you for the W*nkers' Club of which I am the proud President.

"Welcome, new member".

Getting back to something a bit more FUN after the agro of the NISEKO IN JANUARY thread... some girls get very worked up!

Um, shinks... good one Yuki's passion! So the handicapped toilet is the way to go is it? Is this coming from experience or just from complete boredom when you were on the shink? I really do wonder what they would call that though... One of my female friends reckons she did the thing at the movies one time... unless it was completely empty that wouldnt be easy!? Still though... the gondola is doable! Definitely! Maybe not the whole way... but still leave it up to your imagination!!!

Some practical advice here;

Cinemas, not safe. Ask Peewee Herman.

miteyak, if it's a hat you're needing to get wild in the gondola, you may find that the little snowboard covers they give you double nicely as a sexy titfer.

Some strains of gondolarrhea are now impervious to antibiotics. Purchase protection that has a low temperature rating to avoid cracking.

There are often lugs and braces inside gondolas that come in very handy as fixing points for restraints if you're into that. But be sure to have a spare handcuff key in case you drop one in the crack by the door.