come on, man utd dont have a chance. its at anfield! looks like gerrard is back on form after the vitesse game.

i'll be watching it - 9pm on sunday. nice little celebration for me after the 3kyu test :p

We all know goals against Newcastle don't count (zero defence) but big Ruud scored from an amazing angle in midweek. Talk about squeezing it in.

Liverpool have won something like the last four games against Manure so that should get Fergies lot fired up. Both keepers suffering from the yips of late, and neither defence has been particularly assured, so the pointers are towards goals. Discounting for the injuries and Diego Forlan and Emile Heskey gives me ... er ... Liverpool 2-1.

The game just started and, I don't know about the rest of the world, here in Hong Kong the streets are relatively quiet. Most people are watching the tele. It's as if it were the World Cup finals!

Quote:
Originally posted by NoFakie:
Discounting for the injuries and Diego Forlan and Emile Heskey gives me ... er ... Liverpool 2-1.
Sods law innit. ;\)
The boy from Uruguay done good.

\:\(

Fun to watch, but not the result wanted, of course.

Goalie-Dude(k) : what's up? confused.gif >> mad.gif

Owen : where you there?

Gerrard : not back to 'himself' now is he?

Forlan gaining in confidence by the week.

\:\( confused.gif mad.gif

dudek is a GREAT keeper.

But, I am looking forward to seeing more of Kirkland. He is also shxthot, and I kinda wanna see him in the team for Englands sake.

I think Houllier gave dudek enough chances. he messed up against fulham, vitesse, boro and man utd. so its time now.

Yeah - sorry about the humble pie thing. In my jubilation i got caught between gloating and not wanting to offend. Footy never did bring out the best in me. As the Japanese woman sat near me in the bar who kept screaming like a cheap smut movie over-dubber every time Liverpool even entered Man.U's half can testify to. Got a wee bit snappy with the poor girl.

Anyway, guess it's a reflection of how the balance of power has drifted up the M6 in the last couple of seasons. Beating the scallies wouldn'tve been such a big deal a few years ago.

Surprised to see they played Dudek last night. Supposed to have been another pretty sorry performance, even if they scraped through on PK.

Whats going on???

grim tidings...a narrow win on pens over the 'mighty' ipswich. \:\(

however, it said on BBC that Dudek did ok. Made a good save late in the game.

I don't think we are gonna see Kirkland this season unless Dudek gets injured. Thats my interpretation of the club policy going on last nights team sheet.