This is a big secret, so don't tell anyone...shhh!

He's been kidnapped by enderzero who is going to hold him till the end of the season so db can't do his backflip and enderzero can avoid massive indigestion.

(don't say where you heard this from, I'll deny everything)

You're all wrong... I reckon he has found a super secret island off Japan where the water is warm and the waves pump 7 days a week! This island also has a big ass mountain range that is easily reachable and it dumps 1m of fresh each night... althought the temperature at the beach is warm enough to surf in boardies! Whether to ride all day or surf all day? ... Oh, and did I mention the dancing girls with those coconut shell bikini things on!?

Hey, jared, are you on the right thread or what?

Firstly, db has resurfaced in Switzerland. And secondly, who is "she"? Db is very much a bloke or else "she" is someone who has taken a strong dose of male hormones and needs to shave every day (and I don't mean the legs either...and don't start thinking anything dirty either...well, o.k. think all you what if it turns you on)

you are all nuts!

Fresh snow has arrived but not nearly as good as i have seen in japan.

I would like to take japans snow and put it on this `legal` terrain. now that would be good.

yodle

Markie, I know debbies a boy just that his gender has been the subject of more than a couple of threads...

anyway when are you going to address the important matter your pm from echei? cant avoid it forever.

I too made the mistake of thinking "deebee" was a chick. But... its an easy mistake to make when there is a perfectly average, normal, run-of-the-mill girl's name "DEBBIE"! I have already apologised and the now "db" has proved his masculinity with surf pics and many tales on riding adventures.

As for you markie... your english is really really good mate! You are Hong Kong Chinese, right? And mate... give us the goss on echi! Come arn!!!

Shanks, woywoy. Me Engnish, not so good but I will try work harder to improve. Sorry!

Jared, I kind of thought you've been around long enough to know, so I kinda guessed you were trying to pull a fast one. But what threw me off was the timing. Cos you posted after db had confessed to be nibbling on Swiss cheese.

The only Hong Kong Chinese I have met all spoke the Queens english and it was hard not to think of them as being from England.

Markie - please excuse my ignorance - does everyone in Hong Kong have the ability to speak english well? or just everyone I have met so far?

Ignorance? Not at all! A fair question for anyone who's not been here.

In Hong Kong, the second most spoken language after Cantonese (a Chinese dialect) is definitely Chinglish. Grammatical quality and pronunciation is similar in standard to how the Japanese speak English but of course different accents and grammatical mistakes. However, as Hong Kong was a British colony for nearly 100 years, there were a number of British styled schools run by missionaries, giving English education (all subjects taught in English including textbooks, homework, exams...the lot) starting from Kindergarten. So there are a number of Chinese with very fluent English around, but these account for only a small minority. Most of the English I hear every day from collegues, friends and even in the media is very amusing (the mistakes I mean).