If you want to read something really interesting about the possible war read this book:

New Rulers of the World by John Pilger

It will open your eyes to what is really going on and how much crap the US and British Govt are telling the public in regard to the Iraqi crisis and what they have told us since the 1st Gulf War.

mad.gif eek.gif mad.gif

I think i would create an amazing amount of discussion and resentment towards Americans if i told you too much. I have nothing against Americans or Brits but their Governments are the biggest 'Terrorists' out there.

This is only coming from the book, it is sourced extensively and the author is hated by both the governments but this is what the Afghan thing was all about.

George Bush Senior is a senior advisor to the Bin Laden families Oil Co. in Saudi Arabia. It was his Govt who put Al Qaida in power in Afghanastan to control the country, thereby opening a route to build an oil pipeline from the caspian sea ( the world largest reserve of oil) through turkmeinstan, or one of those countries, through Afghanistan and to a deep water port in Pakistan (an ally). the other options were through russia, not enough economic stability or through Iran, no chance in hell.

Al Qaida had control of 90% of the country but the Nthrn Alliance was considered to much of threat to the Oil pipeline that large multi-national companies funding the arms and weapons into Afghanistan wanted Al Qaida removed..again this is all sourced..so in 1998 the US was to attack Afghanistan and create 'stability'. This didnt eventuate but caused huge resentment from AlQaida who were intern cut-off from food/weapons supplies by the US and UK.

Do not hate me, S11 was a tragic event. Al Quida attacked first and gave the US govt the opportunity to take control of the country by any means necessary. the strangest part being that they wanted Bin Laden, yet as soon as this happened his relative were relatives in the US were moved to safety (they control 40% of the Saudi oil fields) and only one senior AlQaida official was killed. Another thing that distresses me is that the 'carpet bomb' was hailed as a bomb to take out people on the ground..so true..it containes thousands of landmines, left in afghanistan for innocent people to stand on for the next however many years. that is just what a country needs when it is trying to rebuild. anyway, the Iraqi thing is shitloads worse than the afghani thing.

the book is amazing.