I absolutely looooooooooooove woman \:D

I cook pretty damn well ;\)

I use deoderant and men's Eau de Toilete cool.gif

I can wash my clothes and do the house keeping ;\)

I can talk to woman and not at just certain parts of anatomy \:D

Anyone else here like me?

\:D \:D

mogski, it doesn't matter whether or not you say it in French, putting water from the toilet on yourself after a man has been in there is a very childish and unsanitary habit.

Besides that, judging from your personal page and posts in general, I wouldn't mind living in your house for a while. I'll bring some of my 2002 vintage umeshu, 'k?

So zwelgen, can you explain to me what is all this gumph i'm hearing recently about the "alpha male"....you know...the kind of guy who eats with his hands and wipes his mouth on his sleeve shirt....pats woman on the behind etc....i thought he was the man of the moment????

i'm confused??????

Quote:
Originally posted by Antonio:
So zwelgen, can you explain to me what is all this gumph i'm hearing recently about the "alpha male"....you know...the kind of guy who eats with his hands and wipes his mouth on his sleeve shirt....pats woman on the behind etc....i thought he was the man of the moment????
I guess people like different things? I used to think it was ok and dated people like that, but once youve had it good - a guy of mogskis calibre you know better, ahh maturity maybe. Or myabe Im not cool.. Nekobi is definately cool.. yeah go on Moggy and Markie you seem cool too and Antonio has hot bros so he is definately cool too \:D

Amandansim youre cool too and loads of your posts are ultra natsukashiiiiiiiiiiii
 Quote:
Originally posted by zwelgen:
Originally posted by Antonio:
[qb]

Amandansim youre cool too and loads of your posts are ultra natsukashiiiiiiiiiiii
awww... you are most rocksome aswell.

i have no idea what natsukashi means (ignorance) but whatever!!