Saw it last night. Hilarious. (I was very drunk, that's my excuse if it really isn't funny) \:\)

Anyone seen any other funny movies recently?

Eight Legged Freaks is a fair classic. Its just so damn corny!!!

I saw "Out Cold" the other night, and actually watched it again since. Very funny movie. I posted about it in the other movie thread a couple of days ago. But its very funny and has some good snowboarding in it too!

a little off topic, but I find it fascinating, that everytime I hike the backcountry it seems some crazy spider has made it to the peak first.

There are always spiders way up at 1500 meters, just hanging around on the snow.

What gives ? What are they doing there ? What are they looking for? Where do they live ?

Any ecologists here ?

Really barok?? Thats pretty odd! I wouldn't have picked spiders to be snow creatures. Is it the one kind of spider? Or a bunch of different species?? I would have thought the cold would kill them.

Or maybe they are hanging around for a ride back to the bottom where there are warmer temps and more food! Sweet sweet food. How many spiders have you saved? \:D

Yeah, right now the springtime snow bugs are out in full effect. I have been seeing all kinds of strange critters popping up through the wet snow. Also, I just saw my first kamoshika and more importantly, my first tanuki.

dude, even if your 11, dont talk about your mum. call her 'some chick i live with' (but not to her face). that way you'll seem more mature and the girls will dig u more.

thats good advice for all boys still living at home.

hmmm, i dont think i'm ready to play any kind of fatherly role confused.gif