This season, did you notice any new facilities at resorts? (It doesn't have to be cheese related)

I didn't. (I was very upset to see that no resorts took up my idea to cater for all those cheesefans, their loss).

we got a new park, a new english warning sign for where not to go, lots more omiyage in the shop... that's all i can think of right now. they are making a real effort to listen to riders who email the hill about things they would like, ie. the park and all the new rails they have. i want to ask if they can get a small box so i can practice rail slides lol.gif

Some of the resorts I have noticed have taken some of the lifts out of use. They didnt even prepare them, closed at weekends too. Opposite of resort development. \:\(

Yeah, we got a couple of new signs at Kagura, and a couple of laughs at the english phrasing, 'it is not allowed the skiing of snowboards out of bounds'......Why can't anyone (almost) in this country get an english message or sign correct. Surely it can't be too hard to ask someone. I mean, if I wanted to make a Japanese sign and stick it somewhere, the first thing I would do is have a Japanese person/speaker read it and see if makes sense.

Japanese people/organisations don't seem to do this seemly simple operation, and I usually get a good chuckle at the results.....

BTW, I wonder if the 'boarding of skis' out of bounds is a goer or not.....mmmm wakaranai.gif

Quote:
Where is that Shimba?
yep, geto... but i went away to hakkoda and came back to find that they demolished the top big jump \:\(

i wonder if it had anything to do with the fact that most people were too scared to go off it, even my friend masashi who can do 7s confused.gif

we thougt it was fine wakaranai.gif
 Quote:
Originally posted by nekobi:
there were some new rails at nozawa. and they opened up under the top quads.
Which twas very nice of them as I had a ripping time under those quads this year.
 Quote:
Originally posted by nagpants:
That park at Arai the only think I have noticed.
Yeah, I heard about that. It's about goddam time they put a park up there. How's the quality of the park, btw?