What's the worst hangover you've ever had?

I exercised caution...

Oh yeah, and for all you childless people, let me invite you to consider how your hangovers will feel when you have first a sprightly little nipper pestering you to take him out, then a bored and exasperated nipper around you when he realizes his parent is not providing normal service...

One of the worst hangovers was the night after I met Barok, free booze at a bar that had just opened. I remember dancing, wandering around in the snow that was falling, pissing in a corner of a random Nagano street, puking in a toilet and waking up and having to get a train to Tokyo for a conference. I had to sit on it rock still and keep my eyes closed or Id loose it. It really was a shame you lost that camera Nekobi!

I too managed to avoid a hangover on Sunday. Though i'm not 100% sure why, i have an idea. I had a bit of a headache in the morning and thats it. And that was after about 3 hours of pretty bad sleep on the floor. However, my mind still doesn't feel completely with it, but i don't think that has much to do with the alcohol.

A damn fine night indeed!

\:D

what is it about japan and hangovers? in college i would be hungover just once in a blue moon- crazy considering how much i drank. but here, i drink way less and always seem to hurt like hell the next day. hmm, maybe thats the trick. i should start drinking everyday to avoid hangovers.

but my worst was after my friend's wedding. weddings are dangerous bc of the open bar and celebratory spirit. this was especially bad bc my parents were at the wedding too and saw me in my drunken stupor. the next i was supposed to drive back 6 hrs to where i lived, but i was so nauseous i couldn't do it. i had to call into work saying an impending hurricane prevented me from coming back, not my hangover.