• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait a minute - Man u win 4-3 at home, but can't be outclassed is that what you are saying? Man U managed to win becuse of some blood and thunder and just a little adrenalin I should imagine, but if anyone honestly think that Real Madrid ever hit top gear they are very much mistaken - a hat trick from Ronaldo, Figo rested half way through the game, Raul not even playing. Real looked like they had more time and more skill. If Becks is Man Us best player and most people are doubtful he would even start at Madrid, i think that says it all. Sure Real lost but they won over two ties which was their objective. You can be damn certain that if they had to win the second game as well they would have. As for Mcmanaman sitting on the bench, it seems the Real bench has made him a better player than the premiership would have. Just because he wasnt picked for england doesn't mean he isn't good enough. He has precisely the kind of skills England were sorely lacking in the World Cup. Besides, watch out Beckham lovers, he may be sitting next to Steve-O for a good part of next season.....

You can say the same kind of thing about the team Man U played - Veron was far from fit (begging the question WHY he was sent out there), no Scholes, no Gary Neville.

And I don't think many fans think that Becks is the best player in Man U - that would have to go to either Van N or Scholes in my opinion.

Lets just balance this out a bit more shall we?

ok two fully fit teams. Man U are not as good. I don't think anyone will dispute that. Veron not fit? He was passing to members of a team ot even on the same page. The only Man U midfielder with a half decent touch and unlike Beckham, at least he can use both feet.

Thats balanced....

You seem a little biased against Man U.

Most people will admit, yes, that Real are the better team. But the game the other day, there wasn't that much in it.

Over and out......

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yeah right.

I'm a Liverpool fan but with rach on this.

Looks like they will be Champions as well. Finishing above Arsenal, that means (like). ;\)

And like rach, have other things to do this afternoon.....

:p

Quote:
not a Man U fan by any chance, scuttling away when the going gets tough....
How silly!

Looks like I've got to scuttle off now.

\:\)

Talisker look what you've done, scared everyone away!

That match would've been the final had Utd met anyone else in the quarters. That murdered Juve away, and they are in the Semi’s.

As for the Premiership, well Utd look like they have it, Arsenal are on their way.

Scouser your a Liverpool fan?....I thought all the REAL scousers resided in the blue half of Merseyside. ;\)

Well well...!

Liverpool fan, as is over half (maybe) of Liverpool. Go to a Derby and you'll see that, a lot of heated up rivalry.

The Blues are having a good time of it recently, mainly due to a certain young Rooney.

\:D

yeah, i rekon man u will win tha premiership!

very disappointed in tha gunners end of season form. no campbell for tha fa cup, and now it looks like vieras season might be over. wed. game should give us some more insight...

Perhaps you could learn how to use smilies powwwers, then other people other than powwwers might know what you're on, like. ;\)

Heard what Arseman Wenger's going on about, Man U having an easy run in?? Yeah right, Liverpool, Newcastle, Arsenal and 2 Real games. Duh! :p Not into Man U too much, but much less into Arse nal.

thanks for tha tip scouse. ;\) i was absent tha day we did smilies in school \:\( so now i have no idea confused.gif

eek.gif ohh, i just thought of an idea. perhaps you could teach me \:\) that would be great :p

by tha way, what are you on scouse?

i dont really get the cut of your gib powwers. but anyway whatever...

Arsehole Wangar is a bit of a spaz methinks. Apparently he doesnt have a beer with the other managers after the games and stuff. I was rooting for Man Utd this year, despite my old allegiences with arsenal (living opposite the ground for 8 years, growing up in that general area etc). I dont really like their players either. Bergkamp is great, but hes a dirty sod. Henry is too arrogant. Viera is an animal, and Keown is too ugly.

Any speculation on Liverpools promised new signings? I am not keen on Duff, and never heard of the other guys. I still cant believe we turned down Rivaldo \:\(

how do you think they will bring in?

i'd like to see heskey go and bring in someone like him, but with a bit of fight and spirit. i dont rate baros either. we need someone to be great with owen, like a Shearer-character. Why do our strikers always sulk around? Fowler had to go when he started doing that all the time, bitching under his breath cos he didnt get the perfect ball. Heskey doesnt even seem to care, he just hangs around and does the odd jog now and then. I was really unimpressed with him during the world cup for england.

Liverpool for Joe Cole is the latest one. I bet all the top managers are praying for Bolton to win on Sat for better value in the West Ham fire sale. Cole, Defoe, Carrick all up for grabs.

Had Arsenal pounded Leeds like they should have, an even better fire sale could have been on at Elland Road. Robinson, Kewell, Smith, Viduka. Depending on the team's finances, it might be on anyway.