Have to agree with you there ender. Dont know what it is about nice pointy high heels on a girl but it is super sexy. Even just nice old faded jeans with pointy shoes look great! I still like the boots look ... especially the boots tucked into jeans and that sorta funky look. There is a lot of weird ass fashion in Japan but there is also a lot of girls with great taste in clothes and also obviously a lot of money to spend. The sort of hand-knit beanie look was a good one too I thought. Teamed with a nice scarf and some funky jeans. I dig girls who look good in sneakers though too...

OU... nothing wrong with a pair of acid-wash jeans is there?! Nahhh, just kidding... I was just talking about well worn, "distressed" jeans I suppose you could call them. The jeans I am wearing at the moment I have had for 3 or more years and they just feel like a second skin. Nothing else comes close in comfort factor... Ohhh, maybe my 10 year old tracky dacks!

Trakky daks tucked into sum footy socks, a Metallica(or any heavy metal band) with a flanny over the top. Now that`s brings back some memories!

Still in fashion in the western suburbs of Brisbane or Sydney, I hear

Damn straight OU. My tracky dacks are over 10 years old and still going strong. Teamed with a pair of $2 kmart thongs and some thick ass socks its a great surf-checking getup even in the chilly winter months. ;\)

AH the good old acid wash days. I never own a rock shirt except the Pearl Jam Yield shirt. That shirt is still the bomb. A small orange yield sign in the middle of the dark blue shirt. I bought it cause a bird shiiitt on me and I was way too drunk ( uh em I mean cool) to wear a bird shit shirt.

Yeah,man found a shop here in Nags selling old black rock band shirts>Poison,Van Halen, Motley Crue, Judas Priest etc. And they`re f#*kin` expensive!Wouldn`t think they`d be movin` alot of stock!!

Of course they are ye old double-pluggers. Wouldnt have anything but! Had a super old favourite pair of black and white ones a year or two back and they broke at uni one day. I spent the rest of the day walking round bare foot holding my thongs because I couldnt make myself chuck them in the bin! Thongs are like a second skin for your feet once you get them molded. They dont provide much grip in the wet though.

OU, those sort of old-school tshirts are expensive here too. Must be limited edition or something for the prices they charge.

jandals/thongs are great!

Comfy

Good for dodgy showers

Look good with shorts, pants, skirts

You can get lots of funky designs

They are dirt cheap

Its as close to barefeet as you get so good on days when the concrete is scorching but you still want that skin feel

They get the big thumbs up from me!

having lived in singapore for the past 6 years flip flops are all i wear. i own about 10 pairs. they look great with a toe ring and anklet.

they are not built for the cold though, which could prove to be a problem when i move to toronto in a few weeks. i think im going to have to reassess my shoe of choice.