So there I was talking to a friend in front of the Hankyu Umeda station entrance around 4pm. I noticed a group of guys dressed in those track suits you expect Yakuza to wear milling around and taking photos of the entrance. One dude put down a piece of tape to mark a spot and I was kind of vaugely curious.

Kept talking and then out of the blue this Hot girl with fantastic large breasts ran from a van parked on the street to stand on the spot and be photographed. I was able to fully appraise the quality of her assets due to the fact that apart from a big smile the only thing she wore was a pair of high heels!!! I shit you not.

My friend and I couldn't believe it-even got a nice rear view as she ran back to the van and sped off with her Gonzo journo pals. Totally made my day-Osaka's great.

just think davo, if she hadn`t of been wearing that smile and high heels, she would have been completely `STARKERS`! lol.gif

you are indeed a lucky boy. GB ya

p.s. i`m comin to tha big O in a cuppla weeks. i sure do hope i get `lucky`, like you.

Just for the mental image, was that the Chayamachi side where all the dudes park their glowing discomobiles?

You never know, the whole thing may have been a ruse and you'll find yourself on one of those candid-camera type programs. "Look at these sukube gaijin ogling the gazongas! Hanaji ga desou!"

I wouldn't put it past late-night Japanese TV. eek.gif

christ Davo!!... I would have had my hand in my pants choking the chook in seconds if I were you. Of course, I would have not pulled any funny faces so as not to draw attention to myself.

while searching for cracks on astalavista.com and wading through a sea of pop-ups to get there my attention was grabbed by a web site advertising pics like the ones you seen being taken - the frnt page (the one you dont have to pay for) had naked woman at Narita riding esculators and ppl walking down the street in Shinjuku starkers. I was until now wondering if the images were doctored somehow.

No Jared it's probably for real I wish I'd taken a picture on my phone but I was too busy enjoying the view. NoFakie it was the side entrance which connects with the busy crossing to JR Umeda so there were loads of people around.

I was walking down denden town a few years ago and suddenly out infront of us pops a butt naked guy, not a thread of clothing on him and damn it wasnt nice. I think he was just a crazy bum off the streets that decided to go al fresco but he had a saggy flat bum that hung, grey dirt on him and a birdsnest for hair. Mercifully he was walking infront of me so I didnt get a front on view!

Man I would have much much rather seen your naked girl Davo. I think I was scared for life with that image burnt permanently into my brain \:\(

Too late for that FT...nah just kidding. Zwelgen I think I saw that guys brother not far from where you sighted him. Dirty looking dude with his ass hanging out for all the Saturday shoppers to see. The girl was much better I assure you.