Hey toque why did you buy 1080s so long ago then?

I love to ski park in the spring the middle of winter is powder first park second for me. I am being drawn in to the rails a bit its a challenge and a cool feeling to be in control of something that is utterly out of control. There are some good parks I think near yuzawa too.

1080's are a good all round ski. I really liked them whem I demoed them so picked them up when I saw a good deal.

I have had them for about 3 or 4 years now though. And in the first year with them I was doing a few jumps here and there. But then got away from it with the W/b pass and then being here with the new powder boards.

In there prime the Old 1080s were just the Xscreams with the tips turned ip and no damping check the specs 99% the same.

I feel the park really helps my balance in the BC. If there is a jump or drop I feel more confident because I can hit most of the park features.

Yah this year was big step for me. With the new fatties I was able to drop stuff without concern. Well I only dropped stuff on the deep days though. I loved being in the air with them. The landings were just so soft.

Skiing park is fun but I always find there is something else fun to do as well. Especially in Japan where there the trees are never tracked out with bumps and crap like back home.

I know I spend most of my time in there but things like a good half pipe help your banking turns or off axis hits. Straight dropping is easy as pie just takes guts to drop it. Im not a big park rat but I love places where you can rip a pow run and down near the lift you can catch a quick table or kicker before getting back on the lift. That is what 47 used to be good for but the patrol is to anal.