Got the new album yesterday. Haven't listened to it properly yet. It seems pretty different to their earlier stuff. Some tracks are very Limp Bizkit but others aren't. Which is a shame because i quite like the rap rock stlye. But i shall report back when i have listned to it more thoroughly.

OK i've had a good lsiten now. I really like the album as a whole. It is pretty long, weighing i at over an hour. It is a real mixed bag. "Eat You Alive" is the first single and is pretty standard LB. The harder songs on te album tend to sound more like stuff from "Three Dollar Bill, Yall". They are a bit more raw. Which i dig.

There are also some pretty soft ballard type songs and even a track with Snoop.

It is a real shame that Wes Borland isn't playing for them anymore, I could really tell that he was missing. He is a sick guitarist.

Don't expect an album thats full of hard stuff because you will disappointed. It has a nice mix of hard, soft and hip hoppy type sounds. A good album all in all.

\:\)

• 2 weeks later...

Wes was able to write the music that is synonomus with Limp Bizkit and as Snb Freak mentions, the new guys doesn't do the band justice. I didn't but the new album, maybe I wouldn't have even if Wes was still there, because it lack the polish of the past 2. I think they're going through an identity crisis because their style of music isn't whats winning over the crowds now.