Difficult part of nihongo

Strange that you should be giving a lecture on a subject that you know nothing about...

But help is at hand. For 15,000 yen, I'll make you a lecture outline covering every aspect of the topic, with suggestions for examples, visuals etc.

As a graduate of linguistics, a one-time teacher, and a translator, you can be sure that I know what I'm talking about.

i have a package offer going this month:

1. difficult part of nihongo (3 lecture series - includes 1 lecture summary version)

2. words that rhyme with bob, and why they are useful (3 lecture series)

3. dangers of buying things over the internet (includes guide covering what to look out for)

all this for only 50,000yen.

u can shop around, but u won't find value and quality like this elsewhere. and thats a promise.

• 2 weeks later...

I can offer a package similar to the others for 50,000 yen and I will throw a futon cover, pillowcase, futon, sheets, futon storage bag, cane pillow and a set of Ginzu knifes.

Just call today to receive this one time offer and you can be one of the select owners of this wonderful package.

Let's talk to Bob in the audience here on what he thought of this wonderful package when he purchased last month.

Quote:
'bob' does not rhyme with 'bog' even though they sound similar if u say both words very fast.

always keep this in mind when rhyming, you don't want to sound like a complete dick.
just a free sampler for your titillation.

IceEiji - when choosing from amongst the many seemlying very good offers on this thread, beware the veblem effect!

YP - What level did you do? I had a go a level 3 on Sunday. Not the most pleasent experience, but with a bit of luck I might scrape a pass. One guy in the room received a call on his mobile and was summarily red carded!