The Jet program way back then

I'm a current ALT on the JET PROGRAMME in my third and final year. I must say, I have enjoyed every minute of it. Were you one of the first ALTS??? Where did you work? I heard that the only thing that has really changed is that there are more limits on what we can't do. IE. Leave work if you have no classes.

theres one in my city.

dont really know him that well though. bit of a generation gap between us! i rekon he must be way into his 40's by now. eeekk!!!

oh, and yeah, the JET program does rock!!! any of you other JETs going on the snowboarding trip to Nagano (31st jan, 1st feb) or the big Powdatopia trip to Hokkaido in feb???

So who is organizing this trip to Nagano and Hokkaido? AJET? I heard last years trip was pretty pimp so I'm looking forward to going this year. Gonna ride every weekend after Jan 6th. If you guys wanna hook up to ride together, that'd be sweet..........I'll be riding with my broken sternum........still hasn't healed......but must ride.........I know you guys feel me on this one.

i think its OSET who organise the Hokkaido trip. its real expensive however, around 6 man for everything except travel (that'll be at least another man and a half). kinda pricey!!!

i also heard the trip to nagano was tops last year. think that is organised by AJET. am deffo gonna go this year, mi names already down. the party after'll be rockin!!! do you rekon it'll be cheaper though bookin it yaself?

hey- yeah definitely come to the nagano ski trip!! it's a blast! though happo does become a bit crowded with gaijin. if that's not your thing, you could go up to cortina or another resort nearby for the day. i'm on the nagano ajet and we're getting the guys who organize the nagano footy tournament (jon, phil, and andre) to do the ski trip for us (like they've done the past two years). last year, i just stayed in snowbeds- good way to save money and enjoy the party. but the pensions they use are a bit closer to the slopes and the club. you can check out the website for more info.