hey all. i'm about to leave for gunma to teach for a year and am a super keen snowboarder. i need to know where the best resorts are within a 1-2 hour drive from south-east gunma (chiyoda machi). i like to ride powder like any sane person does but i am really into good intermediate to advanced kickers. where are the good parks in gunma? also, anyone living in gunma who wants to ride with me and my girlfriend then drop me a line and we'll hook up. i am up for touring around the different resorts until i find one with a decent park and will then get a season pass. i will be buying a car too. look forward to hearing from you all.... ed

Hey! Welcome.

Places in Minakami and region on the northern border of Gunma - Tenjindaira, Houdaigi, quite a few others, then you've got all the places in Yuzawa and that area of Niigata, and also some Niigata places as well.

Lets hook up this winter \:\)

sweet mina2 if you live anywhere near chiyoda machi let me know and we can hook up. i will check out the areas you mentioned but i am specifically interested in places with really good parks and kickers!

Ive got some friends I know in that area and they have some good choices and a good range of places within reach. Not too sure of all the names offhand, I'll find out and get back after my vacation (which starts tomorrow!)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey little eyebrows and mina2 you mentioned that you are in gunma this winter. where are you? i am in the south east near ota and tatebyashi. looking for people to ride with in gunma most weekends. so where are you????????? confused.gif