I know everyone wants to bag the bonenkai, but I have just come home from a kick ass one (so much so that I am writing this and I have to re-type every third word). The people I work with are so cool that I am one happy little vegimite despite having to sing endless rounds of Dancing Queen.

So why am I at home when I should be working off what is sure to be a great hangover tomorrow? I looked out the window during a Yamaguchi Momoe rendition and saw it was snowing. Time to call it a day if there is any chance of getting to the hill tomorrow.

The girls in the office were going, 'what are you doing?'. Me: look outside. I'll see you Monday. Bye Byeeeee...

Ahhhh... drunk posts... for some reason I remembered this one, and felt the need...

hey, u live in aomori. great city.

Seriously, I liked really little bit that I saw. Snow every where....

This sounds weak, it is not in my nature to sound serious. I am trying. I really liked it there, ask danz.

I went to a great bonenkai on Friday too. It was a ton of fun, mostly because the bigwigs (literally) went home early leaving the younger people to actually enjoy ourselves. And it was all free, which of course made it all the better. Had a blast, ended up in a club.

• 2 weeks later...