Where is the Akebono got his ass whipped thread?

Havent noticed any talk about this topic, anyone see it? it was a disgrace \:\( The overweight blundering ex -Yokozuna embarrassed and humiliated himself inside the first round (K1 v Bob Sapp). He lost a lot of the respect that he had built up as a sumo star all for $US 3million dollars. Hope it was worth it.

The whole card was atrocious, a slur on real K1 fighting. I have had enough of K1 it sucks

mad.gif

We spent our new years eve watching it...

Chad did get his but whipped, which we all knew was going to happen. But $3 Million - shoot - I'd let bob knock me out for that much. Respect? I can think of 3 million reasons to let people take it away from me, and I'd be laughing all the away to the ski slopes, or to the next jet ski race, or while I was driving my new Hummer etc etc etc...

I do agree the rest of the card sucked. What was up with that little guy who kept tackling butter bean? I guess he had a foot fetish cause he couldn't really fight...too bad for BB the guy kept running like a baby every time BB tried to punch him. I think if BB had seen the other fight first - where the kick boxer kept getting tackled by the wrestler guy but finally wised up and knee'd him in the face, then BB might have been able to do the same...maybe...

Of course he lost, but I didn't think it was that humiliating. It was exhaustion that seemed to knock him out, but he almost made the second round. No one picked him to beat Sapp did they? I imagine if Sapp had lost he would have finally had to pack his bags and left Japan. Panasonic execs are sleeping well, now.

There were some pretty good matches at the Pride fight.

enderz...you really think he almost made the 2nd round??? man, I would bet that the fight lasted as long as it did because the networks told those 2 to stretch it out as long as possible...sapp was holding back his blows early on...akeboooono was pathetic...what a boring match...

WEAK

danz

He started brightly but lacked the fitness to last longer than a minute.

I reckon if he did some jogging for a few months he might be able put up a better fight next time.

The size of him alone has got to be a big advantage, especially if he charges like he did in his opening gambit against Sapp.

Boxing is all about hand speed and being able to create force upon impact and anyone who follows boxing knows that Chad was jaw droppingly slow in his delivery and sloppy in his location- add to it the fact that in K1 you are supposed to kick as well and he is a very lucky man that the sport is such a sham these days - Yueech!