Yeah mate, Ill prob Shink it down to Hiro if I go... I may just stay around here and head to the Int. Beer Fest. at Sky Buld. That would be just as fun and many of my mates are going, Davo might be going, plus I would save several Man - I have so many things I wanna buy so Ive got to have my priorities straight...

Onsen? Sweet! Konyoku?? I miss all the Konyoku up in Tohoku and Hokkaido. Nothing was more fun than getting in onsens with all my coworkers, drink beer, and chat away... \:D

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats up with your undokai practice today? You dont have to do anything? Beautiful day today eh? Ive just got to translate some stuff for work today - nothing better than a chilled Thurs. What onsen you gonna hit?

Carried home eh? Yeah, my first 3 years at Sake matsuri I was waaaaaaayyyy outta control. Just drunk as a fish. But my last couple of years have been excellent \:D

• 2 weeks later...

I went for an overnight hike up Yakushi on the weekend. Amazing weather for once.

I ran down a ridge near the top in knee to thigh deep wind blown powder. Was only about 100 metres long and way to far to haul skis up but it was so much fun clap.gif clap.gif

blpic28357.jpg

That second pic is the first of about 8 in a panorama which goes from Tateyama in the north to Ontake in South and then over to Hakusan in the southwest. About 200 degrees. I'll try and get it up in the next few days.

Its painful here. Winter is coming right from the end of August almost, then the weather is just the same until April or something like that. Over there is sounds like much more fun. Someone even told me you have these 'season' things over there.