Yah I'm on the 106. Skiid it 3/4 of my days last year. Pretty soft but a ripper of a ski. I love them and tuck them in bed next to me everynight. That might be why the ladies are a little hesitant about getting into my bed. Once you get used to the edges they are really quite cuddly.

Make sure you tell the ladies that your not as soft as those skis. Yuki I was busy today untill about now. Had a funny meeting, the point of the meeting was really to have a laugh.

The one thing I found with My big stiff boards last year was that they would turn on a dime in the powder short or long and they were fine. 193cm atomics will short turn when you want them to its just that in the tight trees your gonna have to watch those tips.

Oh toque most of those girls on the street in Kyoto are not hookers just hostess girls tring to get you to spend too much money.

Next time you come this way give me a heads up and we will head to the @bar or ing a retro bar with true retro music on demand.

here are some pics i took o those skis, will tune them if you want or does you school give you free tunes for being a coach? blpic27210.jpg blpic27213.jpg blpic27211.jpg blpic27211.jpg notice no scratches or binding holes you might be the only person in japan riding them cause you could never buy them from the stores made for heli co's.

WOW!!!!!

Sweet deal theere Yuki. Those are pretty sweet skis. Those are really close to what I skiid in Canada. You will be ripping it up on them for sure. They are a bitch to get on edge for the run outs but then that's not what they are for. Most of the time you will just end up going straight.

You find those in Japan Fattwins?

ill link you to some bindings later. I got them at the local shop. I just asked the guy about them cause they were sitting in the window for a while. I will look for bindings for you if you want regular bindings you can find good used ones on the web too.

Any thing over 90 in the waist is not a good carver at all. My deep powders are pigs I tend to slip out a bit on a turn when im on groomed. I have to lift my foot up and put it back into place. Heavy wet crap, dust on crust to deep powder those things will do the damage. plus at that price you can hunt untill you find something in a twin tip that isnt too pricy.

F.T.s/Toque, Been lookin on the net now for some bindings and seems to be a good time, lots are out and prices are pretty good too. I got some Rossi 140 Freerides on my Launchers - what would be good bindings for those biga$$ hogs that Im gonna be floatin high through powpow on? Got any recommends?

not a bad idea but it also depends on if you only want to use the skis for hiking in the middle of winter and in powder only. if your thinking about hitting stuff in the sping such as chutes and stuff with a skiff on corn snow then swap the bindings.

This is where I like lines binding idea. you can transfer the bindings to any skis cause the holes are reinforced and are standard.

Are you sure the pow brakes will be big enough. My store bought me pow brakes last year and then found out they were not big enough still and had to order another pair.

Well in the backcountry you really don't want to be hauling those big things around. They are really heavy. Also in my mind if the snow is that deep to need a fatty then the getting in and out is going to be really hard with braking trails.